Nicoleabouttown

Nicoleabouttown

Archon - Sabrina Benulis While this book was good, it left me with far more questions than it did answers. I know that it is the first book in a trilogy, so I didn’t expect to have the events in the book all wrapped up in a neat bow by the end. But this book left me with question all throughout the book as opposed to at the end. Let me start by saying that I reviewed this book from an ARC copy provided by the publisher. Because of that I am keeping an open mind and hoping that the finished copy of this book underwent some more revision before it is published.

The book starts off right in the thick of the action and maybe that is part of the problem. There is never too much explanation of what is going on or what occurred before so it always feels like you’re 3 steps behind. The story itself and the idea behind it is very good, it’s more the execution of the story and it’s events that is lacking. Nevertheless, while I did find myself confused I did also find myself intrigued. Intrigued enough to want to pick up a finished copy and continue with the series.